Copyright (c) 2023 Santa Rosa Stamp Club
The Santa Rosa Stamp Club enters its 12th year in 2023!
We look forward to the meetings ahead as we share our interest in this great hobby.
- Club business update.
- Any notable philatelic donations to the club.
- Presentations, sharing time, show & tell, what's new.
Please submit articles for the next edition of the Newsletter to Dennis Buss.
SRSC Zoom Auction Process.pdf
SRSC Auction Form.pdf
In-person Meeting Covid-19 Safety Precautions
After meeting remotely via Zoom from the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Club returned to meeting in person, with some Covid precautions in line with County mandates and member preferences. See socoemergency.org for details.
- The overwhelming consensus was that everyone attending in-person must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Unfortunately, for logistical reasons, we are not able to provide access via Zoom.
- The room layout should allow a reasonable amount of social distance and be well ventilated.
- The Cypress Room on the ground floor of the main building is very large, providing the opportunity for good "social distancing" between Club members.
- This room has multiple doors. They will normally be closed to avoid hallway noise disturbing our meeting. However, for even better ventilation, the Finley Center allows these doors to be left open as long as we don’t disturb others.
- The A/C will be active at all times.
- The floor plan shows 6’ desks spaced approximately 6’ apart. Chairs can be easily adjusted to enable 6’ social distancing while still being within reach of a desktop.
- Please do not crowd around the auction, sale or refreshment tables.
- Masks are optional.
- The Finley Center provides hand sanitizer in each conference room and in the lobbies.
- As state and local requirements change with the ebb and flow of the virus, we’ll make adjustments that best accommodate the needs and desires of SRSC members.